We are Wade Financial, an independent financial planning company based in North Shields, UK. We are committed to providing sound financial advice to clients across the North East of England and beyond – and are similarly committed to treating your personal information with the trust and confidence it deserves.
Below, we outline what personal information we collect via the website, why we collect it, what it is used for, and who has access to it.
Any personal data obtained in the course of providing our services to you will be held and processed by us in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation. If you choose to submit personal information to Wade Financial Limited you are agreeing that it can be used in the following ways:
- To provide the services described;
- For the prevention of money laundering;
- For the marketing by Wade Financial Limited
- Limited of other financial services and products to you. If you would prefer not to receive promotional material from us you may advise us separately in writing at any time;
- Personal information will be given to third parties only so far as it is necessary to fulfil these objectives and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. This may include distribution to a third party provider of support services outside of the EEA;
- You agree to the disclosure of personal information to any regulatory authority to which Wade Financial Limited is subject;
- Electronic communications between parties in the course of business may be monitored by us in accordance with the relevant legislation;
- We respect your privacy and will not share your personal information with anyone else unless you have given your permission for us to do so.
Although we take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal information over the Internet, such as using available means of encryption and privacy protection, the internet is not an entirely secure environment and for this reason we cannot guarantee that information will not be intercepted read or copied by unauthorised parties. You accept these inherent security implications and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent.
For more information about our use of website cookies, please refer to our policy here.
We use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect data from those who visit our website. This data is used to determine how many visitors reach our site, user location, visitor behaviour patterns and clickthrough rates. We do this to monitor the performance of our website, ensuring that it is fit for purpose and making improvements where necessary.
The information provided via this platform does not include personal details about our visitors, and we do not attempt to determine the identities of those visiting the website.
Visitors can opt to sign up to our regular newsletters, providing complimentary financial guides, updates and news from the local community. Should visitors wish to subscribe, a first name, surname and email address will be required.
We entrust our website maintenance partner, CoPo, with the administration of this data. This data is entered into a third party email service, MailChimp, and used to distribute email communications to those who have given their consent to receive the newsletters.
Should you choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list, we will ensure that your data is deleted from our database and not retained in any form. To unsubscribe, click the relevant link towards the bottom of any email correspondence.
Any information collected is used only for re-marketing purposes and will not be used by third parties for any other purpose. Click here for more information about re-marketing.
Access to your data
You are entitled to view, amend or delete any of the personal information that we hold. Should you wish to do so, please email Leigh Cook at email@example.com.